Used to assess and identify individual driver risk, the HPE is a state of the art predictive analysis tool designed to identify high risk driving behaviour in six core competency areas:
HPE uses enhanced video quality and size to offer a clean, interactive user interface with a 360 degree view around a vehicle, as well as easy-to-follow descriptions.
• The risks depicted in Hazard Perception use actual footage shot on roads in the customer’s country, ensuring a realistic, culturally relevant experience wherever your drivers train.
• Once the assessment begins, Hazard Perception evaluates how quickly drivers identify the correct hazard in each scene – down to 1/10th of a second.
• Next, the driver completes a theory-based section which poses questions on the key behavioural deficiencies behind fleets’ leading crash causes.
• After drivers have finished the on-line evaluation the platform will map course assignments through FleetDefense to areas of assessed risk specific to each trainee.
Benefits to Fleets
• Simple, fast and accurate method of pinpointing the most at-risk drivers
• Proactive, behaviour-based system, it creates a targeted training regime for each driver
• Works on any tablet or computer, drivers can train anytime, on their own time, no downloads or special apps required
Whether you are launching a new program, targeting specific incidents on the road or enhancing your existing driver programs, the Hazard Perception Evaluation provides a targeted, cost-effective, and scalable solution.